Four-year-old parents have the option of a two day or three day program for their child. Children must be four by December 1, 2018.
Our four-year-old classes meet Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:00-11:30 a.m. (Currently the T/Th am class is full. You may sign up to be on a waiting list.), Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:30 a.m. (Currently the T/Th am class is full. You may sign up to be on a waiting list.) or Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-3:00 p.m. You may choose to add our Friday morning 9:00-11:30 a.m. class to create a three day week for your child. (Currently the Friday class is full. You may sign up to be on a waiting list.)
Zoo-phonics is one element of our curriculum. Each letter of the alphabet has a character and a movement attached to it. Learning and remembering the letters and sounds becomes easier with this approach. We also incorporate various elements of the Handwriting Without Tears.
Our core curriculum is made up of planned units of study including oceans, birds, mammals, reptiles, and insects. Units are taught not only to increase knowledge but also to demonstrate God’s power and diversity in creation. We expand our curriculum through the use of various math manipulatives, art projects, show and tell, talking and listening, story time, exercises, music and finger plays. The emphasis of this class is kindergarten readiness. We will take at least three field trips throughout the year to enhance our curriculum.
Tuition Payment Costs and Plans
We are in school for 34 weeks. This is longer than many local preschools. Our sessions run for 2 ½ hours per day. Tuition payments are due on the first of the month. We offer a twins discount–pay for one child at full price and the second at half price.
If your child will be attending 2 days a week, tuition is payable:
1. In 9 monthly payments of $88.00 (due the first day of each month)
2. By semester (2 payments of $396.00 due the first day of each semester)
3. By the year (1 payment of $792.00 due the first day of the school year)
If your child will be attending 3 days a week, tuition is payable:
1. In 9 monthly payments of $125.00 (due the first day of each month)
2. By semester (2 payments of $562.50 due the first day of each semester)
3. By the year (1 payment of $1,125.00 due the first day of the school year)
There is no refund if your child is absent. The $50.00 registration fee is non-refundable and is not part of the tuition payments.
To Enroll Your Child:
1. Complete the registration form online or print a copy to fill out and drop off or mail to us at 3060 Wilson Ave, Grandville.
2. A $50.00 non-refundable registration fee must accompany your registration. Checks may be made out to Maple Tree Preschool. If you are paying the registration fee online, please be sure to send Cindi an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org letting her know you sent it. Thanks!.
3. Upon receipt of items one and two you will be sent a confirmation letter and a health appraisal form which must be filled out by a physician and returned to preschool at orientation.