Our three-year-old class meets Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-3:00 p.m. (This class is currently full. You may be added to a waiting list). Children must be three by September 1, 2018.
This is a fabulous first school experience which includes an introduction to letters, colors, shapes, and counting. Learning social skills including self-help skills and taking turns are emphasized. Our core curriculum is made up of planned units of study including oceans, birds, mammals, reptiles, and insects. Units are taught not only to increase knowledge but also to demonstrate God’s power and diversity in creation. We expand our curriculum through the use of various math manipulatives, art projects, talking and listening, story time, exercises, music, and finger plays. We will take at least three walking trips throughout the year to enhance our curriculum.
2018/2019 Tuition Payment Costs and Plans
We are in school for 34 weeks. This is longer than many local preschools. Our sessions run for 2 ½ hours per day. Tuition payments are due on the first of the month. We offer a twins’ discount–pay for one child at full price and the second at half price.
Tuition is payable in 3 ways:
1. In 9 monthly payments of $88.00 (due the first day of each month)
2. By semester (2 payments of $396.00 due the first day of each semester)
3. By the year (1 payment of $792.00 due the first day of the school year)
There is no refund if your child is absent. The $50.00 registration fee is non-refundable and is not part of the tuition payments.
To Enroll Your Child:
1. Complete the registration form online or print a copy to fill out and drop off or mail to us at 3060 Wilson Ave, Grandville.
2. A $50.00 non-refundable registration fee must accompany your registration. Checks may be made out to Maple Tree Preschool. If you are paying the registration fee online, please be sure to send Cindi an e-mail at email@example.com letting her know you sent it. Thanks!
3. Upon receipt of items one and two you will be sent a confirmation letter and a health appraisal form which must be filled out by a physician and returned to preschool at orientation.